Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Primitive Cabinet

Hi,

I wanted to show you the primitive cabinet I mentioned in my last post.  This beauty was found on a rainy day when I otherwise would have stayed home.   I'm so glad I decided to go because I found many treasures besides the cabinet and all for a very good price!   The old syrup crate was found a while back and I love it!   I've started filling the cabinet with my old ironstone but I still have quite a bit of space to fill up, which shouldn't take long    This is a short post so please enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy my new treasure!






                                                                      Have a blessed day,
                                                                              Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I love this Rachel! And you have everything displayed beautifully!

    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linsey, this is one of my favorite finds yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, its Christine from Little Brags. You left me a sweet coment on my DIY Chandelier post curated for Hometalk. I am sorry for the delay. I am in Euroe on vacation. So about the bog header, I will have to write to you wen I get back on how I got that done. Also you are a non reply blogger so I had to tracm down your blog so I can write you a message. let me know your direct email address and I can answer the header question when I get back in September. christinevandorm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete