Saturday, December 6, 2014



                                    IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

              This year I had a hard time deciding what look I wanted to go for, I basically decided that it would just be a mixture of what I love and what I had on hand at the time, with a little effort and discovering stuff you forgot you even had, Christmas decorating can be done with very little money!  I'm definitely not the cookie cutter type that runs out to the stores searching for that perfect ornament, I'd much rather create it or use the "junk" I have laying around, I'm sure most of you can relate, ha!!  I'll be back with more pics in the  next couple of days, for those of you who posted home tours, kudos to you on getting all your decorating done sooo fast and soo beautifully!!  I absolutely love Thoughts From Alice's home tour, if you've never been to her little blog, please make sure to stop in, I promise you won't be disappointed!!!


                                                           




                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment